When I saw you in a distant dream...
You turned from blue to grey to dark with the distant evening sky...
You still carried that yellow around, I could see you when it was clouded grey in mind...
Wishes that turned from yellow to crimson to dark with setting sun..seemed denied.
You still carried that yellow around...like the twinkle of the stars in the distant sky.
When I saw you in a living dream....
You turned from dark to grey to blue like the morning sky.
You still carry that yellow around..colouring me in the colour that clears clouded grey in mind.
Wishes turn from dark to crimson to yellow..same as your colour...bathing me with the warm sun.
You turned from blue to grey to dark with the distant evening sky...
You still carried that yellow around, I could see you when it was clouded grey in mind...
Wishes that turned from yellow to crimson to dark with setting sun..seemed denied.
You still carried that yellow around...like the twinkle of the stars in the distant sky.
When I saw you in a living dream....
You turned from dark to grey to blue like the morning sky.
You still carry that yellow around..colouring me in the colour that clears clouded grey in mind.
Wishes turn from dark to crimson to yellow..same as your colour...bathing me with the warm sun.
No comments:
Post a Comment